Friday, September 26, 2008

NEW PROJECT!

For the past few weeks, I've been tied up with the design and layout of a 68-page beast, a Board Candidate Book for the NAA . In the midst of it, I managed to slide in a few brand logos for some peeps. As I was wrapping up the book layout, my connect at Sony/Columbia commissioned me to design a few "out of the box" tee designs for one of my favorite artists - Raphael Saadiq . The tees are to promo Raphael's latest LP, "The Way I See It".

I'm incorporating lots of illustrations and hand drawn font treatments to insure a very original vibe to the pieces. The following are a few ruff comps developed to get the juices going. So far, Mr.Saadiq loves them! I'll be making revisions, so some of what you see will change. Because he liked my work on the tee project, he asked me to design a brand logo as well. I'll put y'all up on that later. In the meantime, enjoy these.




THANKS L BOOGIE

No comments:

Post a Comment